ASE certified technicians
Tune-ups are part of the manufacturer recommended maintenance services for all vehicles. Performing a tune-up can prevent a number of future problems, such as loss of power and reduced air flow. Keep your gas mileage low and your car running at peak performance with a tune-up at D & R Auto Care LLC.
• Spark plugs
• Emission levels
• Timing adjustment
• Changing air filters and fuel filters
• Adjusting valves and valve cover gasket
• Distributor cap inspection
• Checking and filling all liquids as needed
• Complete inspection of all vehicle systems
Check engine light diagnostics
The check engine light is there for a reason. It could mean something as simple as your gas cap misaligned, but it could also mean a serious engine problem. Stop in today for your FREE computer diagnostic.
can count on
Call to make an appointment for the fastest service.